- You can "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") yourself to our "Yahoo Groups" announcement list.
- Once you "subscribe", you will receive our approximately-monthly announcements about upcoming classes, computer club meetings, workshops, and other events.
To Subscribe To The [SusquehannaSeniorNet] Yahoo Group:
- Step 1: Send a blank email (no subject or body is necessary) to
SusquehannaSeniorNetemail@example.com . This initiates your subscription.
- Step 2: Then REPLY to Yahoo's response message, asking you to confirm it (i.e. just hit the reply button).
- The above 2 steps will complete your "subscribing" process.
- The Yahoo Group will automatically subscribe the address from which it receives the blank email.
- You will receive a confirmation message, plus a "new members message".
To "Unsubscribe" from our Yahoo Group
More Info About Yahoo Groups
Browse Previous Messages: [SeniorNet]
- The above link takes you to the Yahoo Group Homepage.
- When you get to the Yahoo page, you can either:
- Scroll down the page to view recent messages
- Use the "Messages" link on the upper left to view more messages.